Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween

We got home from California Saturday morning at 3am. That night, we went to my parent's to celebrate with the Z family. We did our own trunk-or-treat and went inside for soup and hot chocolate. My sisters and mom did a little Halloween Bingo.



I led the family doing thriller and the monster mash


Will and Tyler were smokin' with their moves!



On Halloween, we went to Benj's parents. I got pics of all the kids before we headed out to trick-or-treat

Will was a dinosaur (my sister, Corey made the costume!)




Gabby was a bumblebee




Lydia was a flower!




I sure love these guys!

The kids loved trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Benj's parents live in a very established area so the old people just loved to even see kids coming to their doors. They loaded the kids up with as much as we would let them have : )


The whole family at the trunk-or-treat. I was a pilot and Benj was a tail-gater. (I loved the contrast with my brother, Jon, who was a BYU football player)

The kids were adorable with the excitement from going to random doors and getting candy! They loved it! Happy (belated) Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment