Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Princess Gabby's 2nd

My sweet Gabrielle turned 2 on the 7th! I can't believe how fast the time goes! We had her grandparent's over to celebrate and we definitely felt a void without Benj there! Gabby got to choose the cake I made and she wanted to be a "Pincess". So here's my amatuer attempt. (With the help of a cake pan of course!)




Grandma and Grandpa Russell gave her clothes,


clothes,





reading and coloring books,





and if you can get past the "cheese" you can see a Princess tea set!





From Grandma and Grandpa Zabriskie, she got a pretty necklace (which Will managed to break within a minute of opening) with a bunch of cute pendants,




a homemade purse, and a stuffed turtle. (So now she sleeps with the turtle in one arm and her soldier bear in the other, so cute!)





Cheesy smile before we sing.





Chowing down!

Gabby is my sunshine! She is so energetic and when she's happy, you certainly know it! I love to see her "deep shoulder action" when she dances and she sings like no one's listening! She is my little cuddle bug and has such a tender heart! I love her to pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment