Friday, October 29, 2010

It's a Girl!

Lydia LeNeve Russell was born October 26, 2010! She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches long. I went in for my 37 week check-up and was already dilated enough that they sent me over to the hospital. They broke my water at noon and she was born at 12:47pm. I went unmedicated, which wasn't too bad. As P90x says, you can do anything for 45 minutes! She's a beautiful addition to our family!




She didn't cry much at all when she was born


Fresh and clean after her bath! The nurses went on and on about what a gorgeous baby she is! The doctor likes the blond stripe she has at the back of her thick head of dark hair.

Mom and Lydia just hanging out!

Look at those kissable cheeks!

Ready to leave the hospital!

Will and Gabby are adjusting well to the new addition. We'll see how mom manages when Daddy has to go back to work!








3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe you were only in labor for 45 min. That is awesome! She sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie! She is gorgeous! Congrats to you and your family. Plus, no drugs? You are superwoman!

    ReplyDelete