Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Fun!

As you can tell, we went to our fair share of Easter Egg Hunts! Will loved it! Sometimes he was so excited, he would take the eggs he picked up and put them in Gabby's basket. What a sweet brother! We went to our first one at Grandma and Grandpa Z's
Gabby loved being put in front of an egg to pick it up. The trick was getting her to let go!

Our next hunt was at Grandma and Grandpa Russell's. As if they didn't have enough sugar, Will got to have a creamie. MMMMM!

Gabby will be the cutest big sister ever! Happy Easter!




7 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT! YEAH! We're so excited for you!!! When are you due? Was this a happy surprise? YEAH! Little baby kimball will have a little baby russell to play with at the reunions and of course our game nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya what did i read that right?!?!? congrats! I want to know more details too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nat! And super cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I didn't get it the first time I read it until I saw on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I still think you are a little crazy though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That is exciting!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Babies are so much fun!! Although you zabriskie sisters have to stop you are making my mom jealous!!

    ReplyDelete