Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Is it Summer Yet?"

With the weather having been so nice the past few days, we've been letting William run around outside. As you can tell by looking at the pictures below, he really enjoys being outside. In fact, he enjoys it so much, that we are having a hard time getting him to come back inside the house. I guess I'll have to start bribing him with Noni Juice...that will work right?
"Welcome to the Land of Oz...
may I help you?"

"I don't care if it is a pink slide,
sliding is still fun!"

"Can I sleep in here tonight, Dad?"

1 comment:

  1. i remember going through that with amy. you are so tired and prego and they just want to run and run! Do you know what you're having yet? did you get the texts about girls night? do you even gets texts?

    ReplyDelete